It may have several causes if you have problems with the lecture player player:
- If you are using the VPN-Client oft the LRZ then you should try cutting and restarting the connection.
- The streaming server could be temporarily overloaded. Try loading the video again after a few minutes
ONLY If you use Windows 7 AND Internet Explorer 11:
- Use another browser (e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Edge)
- Install the current version of ADOBE Flash Player
- It is possible that a firewall is blocking the access to the video streaming server. The port 1935 has to be open.
- If you use a private firewall you should temporarly deaktivate it to test if it is the reason for the problem
- If you are using a company network ask the system administrator if the 1935 port is open
Before you contact us please check if you have the problem with a different browser and internet connection.
If subsequent attempts fail then please inform us using the feedback form.