We offer the video recordings at various quality levels:
- High quality video (internet bandwidth > 6 MBit)
- Normal quality video (internet bandwidth > 1 MBit)
- Low quality video (internet bandwidth < 1 MBit)
- Audio (i.e. for ISDN or mobile network)
The slides are available in two different quality levels:
- Normal quality for low internet bandwidth
- Scaling high resolution slides for normal internet bandwidth (this is beneficial particularly when the slides have been enlarged)
The standard settings are for normal video quality and high-resolution slides.
It is possible to alter the settings in the menu ‘Settings > Quality Settings’ in the application. These settings will be saved to your profile and will be apply to all lectures and videos.